Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Just My Bio


   There is a policy on my campus that all of the student at Gunadarma University must have a blog! so here it is.... my new blog that i called " Special Assignment"

     My name is rizki, literally RIZKI is just my name. One of my problem having such a short name, for example, is at the beginning of schools, my name is always becoming the topic of jokes. such as when a teacher called me and said "rizki? ini namanya rizki doang? irit banget namanya(in bahasa)"
'yes sir" and all will laugh at it, yes that's just my name.don't make a big deal of it. Even once when I'm in junior high because my name is just rizki, there is a girl, a student president ,  just added Pratama beside my name on the attending list because his friend think this was his class #suchasadname

     Okay, that's enough talking the sadness of my name.  I'm a student at Gunadarma University, faculty of letter : English department or  you can called english lit major. I'm a shy guy at first but overtime  i'll show you my true form : chatty,annoying,friendly,psycho friend LOL.The youngest of three siblings, i have two sister they all already graduated so I'm my mother last responsibility for an educational cost. Hope will become a great college student at Gunadarma University and have GPA over 3.6 to make my mother proud of me and in the future get a great job and ofcourse a beautiful and great wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment